Thursday, July 5, 2012

One Step Up

    I made these shoes for my mother in 2009 as a Mother's Day gift. She never wore them but nevertheless I'm still very proud of them! The only pattern I had for these were my eyes as I just grabbed a pair of her shoes and started stitching. I did trace around her shoes with pen and paper though just to have an idea of what I was doing. They were made to fit a size 9 and I did turkey loop stitches on the inside to make them soft and comfortable: ) I just love the buttons-they're actually stitched on. Would you wear them?

4 comments:

  1. Zoe - the sneakers look so real vs being needlework. You really STEPPED in it this time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 'em, Zoe! I'd wear them! They're adorable! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate that very much guys!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments