Tuesday, July 7, 2015

The Fire Meadows Three

             I've always loved this pattern and I remember when I was younger and just starting out with needlepoint, I didn't have the skills to complete a tissue box cover like these. But I absolutely adored this design. Now here I am today, mastering the pattern in 3 different color schemes. The design is called Blue Meadows and it was designed by Conn Baker Gibney. The 'blue' one is the original color scheme. These took me several months to complete, partly because I made three at one time. I must say though, that it is tiring to do the SAME blue house, tree and bridge, over and over again. This is how I felt doing the Obama boxes, but more so. These three, of course, have my logo on them. Though this time, I used ZOE instead of ZMW on two of them.

6 comments:

  1. Zoe, these are exquisite! I remember when you did the first one.
    The background makes a interesting presentation (and I note the subtle,
    creative switch from the expected matching. You are good, lady!!
    Big Mama



    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoe,

    Very nice. Let us know if you open a site where you consider selling some of these treasures.

    Marc Smith

    ReplyDelete

Comments