Friday, November 13, 2015

~Blue Flames~



        The design credits for this gorgeous purse go to Fran Rohus. This purse is called "Blue Flames". As you can see, the design does indeed look like a series of flames.This is the second one I've completed to date. This purse took me several years to complete only because I stopped for a long time. I guess I just needed a break from needlepoint, but I came back STRONG and completed this piece with my logo (ZMW) on both sides, a reinforced bottom perfect for using like an actual purse, and light purple and dark purple lining. As you can tell, I was very happy to be modeling this purse-I don't always get a chance to model my needlepoint pieces. I also don't always wear dresses! I would LOVE to be able to tote this around myself, but it's time to let someone else be the owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments