Friday, November 20, 2015

Easy Breezy Zebra


             According to my blog history, I made this tissue box cover design for the first time more than 2 years ago for my high school English teacher. It really seems like yesterday. This one is different however, because I decided to put the hair on two of the zebras. This took me a few weeks to finish, though I really thought it would take longer! Of course, my logo is on two sides. I can't wait to see how this one will sell. Design credit to Conn Baker Gibney!

3 comments:

  1. What a unuique box. It is even more special with the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a lovely and creative idea for a present! It is really unexpected as for me to decorate a tissue box! I will share this idea with my writer from here. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Comments