Saturday, December 26, 2015

Ms. Francine's Holiday Show



My famous quilter aunt, Kyra Hicks, came out to support me and watched my items while I took breaks!


                     A few Sundays ago, artist and dollmaker, Ms. Francine Haskins opened her home/studio for several artists to sell their work (ME included!). I was there from 9am to 7pm. It was an amazing experience for me because it was the first show where I got to meet potential customers. This really was a learning experience as well, and I learned a lot about what an audience desires of my work. I sold several of my purses, and some of them even sold TWICE!! I sold many of my pop up greeting cards and artist books. It was wonderful to be able to connect with my audience and I really look forward to my next show-wherever that is!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was there. So happy that you got to do your first show at Francine's.

    On your table there is a book that's titled 'Momon..' what is that about?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you had been there too! Sorry for the late response. That book is my "Common Knowledge" book. It's a handmade book of obscure facts that any one can verify for themselves.

      Delete

Comments