Sunday, April 24, 2016

A Flat Can of Soup??

"Even though you're feeling under the weather, I hope that soon you will feel better. And what better way to feel better than with a can of soup!


        With this pop up greeting card, you are of course filled with wonder and curiosity when first reading the cover. I mean, how could a can of soup be hidden in a get well card? Well, without being a magician, I suppose the only way is if it unfolded itself into a cylinder shape, upon opening. That is exactly what I did with this design, in which I used a specific gray colored paper to give the "can" a realistic appearance, then put an inviting "can label" on the front. For whatever sickness or ailment your receiver is in, they are bound to get a tickle if not a hearty laugh out of this get well card. Customers find this card quite punny. Pop up cylinder template courtesy of Carol Barton.
Get well SOUPer soon!

"This may not be edible, but it's the thought that counts."

"No need to thank me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments