Sunday, April 24, 2016

It's Valentine's Day Everyday

"On this Valentine's Day Let me show you how much I care With a lovely box of chocolates!"

"Okay...so...you didn't open the card fast enough."
           I had such an interesting idea for a Valentine's Day card, but I struggled with how to make the box of chocolates interactive. Well, voila! Here is what I came up with; just a flat picture of pre-opened chocolates. In this way, the card receiver is part of the action, and even if you may have eaten their treats for them, they know you thought of them. As you can tell in one of the lower pictures, this card opens to reveal a 3-D prism shape, that gives it that box of chocolates feel.


                                                                                           "I heart you."                                                                                     See how I kept this card short and sweet!!

Check out my new ZDesigns stamp logo, which includes my blog address!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments