Sunday, April 24, 2016

The Obama Box Finds a Loving Home

A ZDesigns Fan takes a photo for her memories!
         A few weeks ago, one of my frequent customers voiced an interest in my Obama tissue box covers. We'll call her Sam. I had just four of them in stock-each with a different color overcast. She could not decide which color she liked best, so she decided to purchase them all. Sam says she can't wait to give them away as gifts saying that if she gives one to her sister, the other sister will get jealous, so she'll just give them both one! I can't disagree with that solution. I am sad to see them go because I have gotten attached and I always love to show them off, but if I know one thing, it's that Sam is a customer that really has an appreciation for the arts. The Obama's will be happy.

The Obama's have one last hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments