Sunday, April 24, 2016

Your Favorite Celebrity

"Because it's your birthday, and you're one year older, how about shaking the hand of your favorite celebrity?"

"Happy Birthday! I had to pull a few strings."
The base says: "The hand of your favorite celebrity. (Shake me)"




                 I was very excited about this birthday pop up card. For the Christmas show last
 December, I knew that I needed greeting card ideas, so I got to work, straining my brain for something new, cool, unique, and relatable. This is a birthday card that really grabs you even before you open it. Who doesn't want to interact with their favorite celebrity? And what better way to do that than to shake their hand?! What I love so much about this card is that it is interactive. On the inside of the card you are instructed to actually shake the hand, and it moves up and down so you can do just that! I love how customers are by how all of this interaction lies flat when you close the card. It's amazing. There's also plenty of room to sign your name at the bottom and write a message to the receiver. I made about ten of these cards for the show, and they sold like hotcakes.






"You're Welcome."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments