Tuesday, January 15, 2019

A House Filled With Tissues 🤧







           The ultimate fantasy for this needle pointer is a pattern book filled with house-shaped tissue box covers. I got my wish several times over! This creation comes from a book of gorgeously intricate cottage houses. I picked this one to give to a special friend. Design credit for this cottage house tbc goes to Meg Evans. As much as I love to see the result of many closely-placed colored roses, I love making them. These roses are a stitch called the french knot. I've grown to perfect this stitch, but I always have room for improvement! I really admire how the designer found ways to differ the look of brick wall from roofing material. Doesn't the tissue just look like smoke coming from a chimney!! I almost want to live in this beautiful thing, but I just wouldn't fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments