Sunday, January 27, 2019

Seahorse Bonanza!





         This "water-themed" bathmat was designed by Darla Fanton. I picked this bathmat to make with the intention to finally create something that I can use. Many times, I have others in mind, and want to impress others with my design choices. As it turns out, this was a fantastic addition to my upstairs bathroom! The colors of the wall and bathroom accessories are light hues, so this bathmat design only complemented that. When creating this, I remember wondering how many seahorses that I could stitch before going crazy! The underside of this bathmat is covered with a sticky paper used for lining cabinets. This was the best I could find at the time and it was a great choice. The book where this design is included also has a matching trashcan design and many others. But I decided that this creation was all I needed - For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments